My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

genealogist, musician, Christian, post 9-11 political junkie, cluttermonster

Monday, November 01, 2004

The Left & Osama bin Laden: Like 2 Peas in a Pod

Jim Geraghty at The Kerry Spot had this observation about bin Laden's October Surprise videotape:

The far left hates George W. Bush with a raging fury. So does al-Qaeda. Was it really so shocking that the rhetoric of the former would eventually be taken up by the latter?

No, this tape should cause many on the left to stare into the mirror for a long time and ask, “What have I turned into? How did I become so reflexively partisan, so blinded by rage, so intemperate in my rhetoric that my own arguments are being echoed by a man who planned and enjoyed the mass murder of Americans?”

“How the hell did I reach the point where I agree with Osama bin Laden on Bush?”


Yep, that is what many on the Left have become. Their Bush-hating has grown so radical that even Osama has to be viewed as their ally. Scary, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home