My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

genealogist, musician, Christian, post 9-11 political junkie, cluttermonster

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Terror TV?

Michelle Malkin (one of my favorite bloggers) thinks Showtime is going too far with The Cell -- a new reality TV show that gets us thinking that those Islamic terrorists might be that guy or girl next door who just happens to have an ideological axe to grind. Read the NYPost article by Susan Karlin.

So, some people in Hollywood are outraged that Islamofascists aren't being portrayed realistically. About time, I say. Yet, I wish they'd have the guts to use Middle Eastern-looking terrorists, not European and American Caucasian converts (to top it off, an Israeli actor plays the cell's leader). I suppose that would defeat their goal of showing that WE are the real terrorists. Sheesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home